Chair: Tarek El-Ghazawi, The George Washington University
NSF CHREC Panel
Chair: Olaf Storaasli, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Alan D. George, University of Florida site of CHREC
- Tarek El-Ghazawi, The George Washington University site of CHREC
- Peter Athanas, Virginia Tech site of CHREC
Chair: Volodymyr Kindratenko, University of Illinois / National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Invited presentation: The Neumann Syndrome calls for a revolution, Reiner Hartenstein
- Simulating data processing for an Advanced Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometer, D. Chavarrí-Miranda, B. Clowers, G. Anderson, and M. Belov - Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Language Classification using N-grams Accelerated by FPGA-based Bloom Filters, A. Jacob, M. Gokhale - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Implementation of the Smith-Waterman Algorithm on a Reconfigurable Supercomputing Platform, P. Zhang, G. Tan, and G. R. Gao - University of Delaware
Chair/moderator: Eric Stahlberg, OpenFPGA
- Allan Cantle, President & Founder, Nallatech Ltd.
- Jon Huppenthal, President and CEO, SRC Computers Inc.
- Matthias Fouquet-Lapar, Principal Engineer, SGI Inc.
- Dave Strenski, Applications Analyst, Cray Inc.
- Mike Strickland, Director Strategic and Technical Marketing, Altera Corporation
- Ralph Wittig, Director of Computing Platforms, Xilinx Inc.
- Stefan Möhl, CTO, Mitrionics Inc.
- David Pellerin, Founder, Impulse Accelerated Technologies Inc.