Fourth International Workshop on High-Performance Reconfigurable Computing Technology and Applications (HPRCTA'10)
Papers due: Sept. 3, 2010 Sept. 8, 2010
Notification of acceptance: Oct. 8, 2010
Final camera-ready manuscripts due: Oct. 15, 2010 Oct. 31, 2010
Final manuscript preparation instructions for conference proceedings
Workshop proceedings will be included in the IEEE Digital Library. In order to do so, please follow the following instructions in preparing and submitting your final manuscripts.
- Submissions should be prepared in the IEEE two-column proceedings format
- The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, Australia), the notice is: 978-1-4244-9517-7/10/$26.00 ©2010 Crown
- For all other papers the notice is: 978-1-4244-9517-7/10/$26.00 ©2010 IEEE
- PDF file of the final submission should be generated following PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore. Authors can use IEEE PDF eXpress service to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility. Instructions on using the service can be found here.
- Email your final PDF file to email@example.com no later than Oct 31, 2010.
II. IEEE Copyright form
- Each manuscript should be accompanied by the IEEE Copyright form. Please download the following form, fill in the title/authors, sign in at the appropriate place, and mail to "V. Kindratenko, 1205 W. Clark St., Urbana, IL 61801, USA" no later than Oct 31, 2010.