I am a Technical Program Manager and I am in charge of the Storage Systems at NCSA. Please reference the SET )
This is for Randy's Talk in New Zealand. Download slides
Talks and presentations and papers:
- The number of NCSA web servers change so quickly so the graphic that I have here is already out of date. Current configuration is 9 workstations in round robin, but
here is a `graphic' that shows all the componets of our WWW server
- Another system that I help support is the mass storage system. Here is that system, and the graphic for that is under construction.
- A talk that I just got done giving is for `scalable solutions.' This includes our current configuration, and some performance numbers of some deamons, and some URL's for other web performance information.
- A talk that I just got done giving is for `web serving components.' This talk goes into detail as to what people should be thinking about when getting into web serving. It covers
the server, networking, & data server components.
- A paper written by Eric Katz that I helped co-author about our WWW set up ``A Scalable HTTP Server: The NCSA Prototype''
- I was asked to speak at the WWW conference in Chicago (WWW94) ``NCSA WWW Server Configuration''
Okay... now on to some personal important stuff