NCSA Private Sector Program plays key role in Illinois Manufacturing Lab | National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois
NCSA Private Sector Program plays key role in Illinois Manufacturing Lab
12.18.13 - Permalink
On Dec. 13, Gov. Pat Quinn and University of Illinois officials launched the Illinois Manufacturing Lab, an effort to bring research and technical resources to Illinois manufacturers. NCSA's Private Sector Program will provide expertise and resources to help companies around the state improve their products and processes to increase competitiveness.
The manufacturers involved in the IML's first 10 pilot projects are: Gold Eagle, SWD Inc., Transco Products, Raynor Manufacturing, Premier Fabrication, Excel Foundry, Tek Pak, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, Morgan Bronze Products and Numerical Precision.
For more information about the IML, see:
- 10 firms chosen to get business help from supercomputer, The Chicago Tribune
- Quinn taps UI Labs to lead manufacturing research efforts, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Quinn to announce Illinois Manufacturing Lab initiative, The Chicago Sun-Times
- 10 companies launching pilot projects today, The News-Gazette
- UI, state officials to unveil plans to boost manufacturing, The News-Gazette