This page contains a list of publications authored, in part, by me.
Included also are some working notes which may or may not make it into
print somewhere. These works are most likely tech reports. Click on the
title to grab a post script version of the paper, where available. The
version you get may bear little resemblance to the actual journal
article. Consult the journal for the final word.
JOURNAL AND CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- " Krylov Exponential Propagation in Fluid Dynamics", by Saad Y. and Semeraro B.D. Tenth AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Honolulu Hawaii, June 24-26, 1991.
- "PCCM2: A GDM Adapted for Scalable Parallel Computers", by Drake J., Foster I., Hack J., Michalakes J., Semeraro B.D., Toonen B., Williamson D.L., and Worley P. National Meeting of the American Meteorological Society, Nashville, TN January 1994.
- " Parallel Fast Fourier Transforms for Non-Power of Two Data", by Semeraro B.D. Intel Supercomputer Users Group Meeting, San Diego, CA June 26029, 1994.
- " QMR Methods for solution of the Euler Equations", by Nachtigal N.M. and Semeraro B.D., AIAA 12th Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference,San Diego, CA June 19-22, 1995.
- "Early Experiences with Distributed Supercomputing on I-WAY: First Principles Materials Science and Parallel Acoustic Wave Propagation", by Papadopolous P.M., Kohl J.A., Semeraro, and Shelton B.A., International Journal of Supercomputing Applications. ( to appear).
- " PVM implementation of the Symmetric-Galerkin Method " by Semeraro B.D. and Gray L.J., Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. ( Invited, to appear).
Last Modified April 9, 1996