At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- Assistant Director of Facilities, Administration Directorate
- Research Programmer, Scientific Software Applications Division – search extended
- Security Engineer / Senior Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Division – search extended
- Research Programmer, Cybersecurity Directorate
- Education, Outreach and Training Coordinator, CyberGIS Center for Advanced Digital and Spatial Studies
- Data Engineer, Blue Waters Project Office – search extended
- Storage Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer, Storage Enabling Technologies Group – search extended
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess a PhD from an accredited university by the start date of the position, with additional requirements as listed.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Materials and Manufacturing
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Culture and Society
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Cyprus Institute
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.