At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Non-salaried position. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Communications Coordinator, Midwest Big Data Hub
- Research Programmer, Research & Education Directorate
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- Assistant System Engineer, Innovative Technology Services Division
- Security Engineer / Senior Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Division – search extended
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Astronomy Core Services Division
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office – search extended
- Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office – search extended
- Data Engineer, Blue Waters Project Office
- Storage Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer, Storage Enabling Technologies Group
- System Engineer / Senior System Engineer, Scientific Computing Services Division – search extended
- Research Programmer, Scientific Software Applications Division – search extended
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.