At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- Training Coordinator, Computational Science and Engineering (CSE) / NCSA
- System Engineer / Senior System Engineer, Scientific Computing Services Division
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineering and Research Division
- Security Engineer / Senior Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Division -- search extended
- Data Engineer, Blue Waters Project Office
- Research Programmer, Scientific Software Applications Division -- search extended
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.