At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office -- search extended
- Education and Training Coordinator, Blue Waters Project Office -- search extended
- Assistant Project Manager, Astronomy Core Services Division
- Research Programmer, Scientific Software Applications Division
- Visiting Research Programmer, Cybersecurity Division -- search extended
- Assistant Director of Administration, Business and Human Resources Office
- Assistant Director of Finance, Business and Human Resources Office
- Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office
- Storage Engineer, Storage Enabling Technologies Group
- Security Engineer / Senior Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Division
- System Engineer / Senior System Engineer, Scientific Computing Services Division
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineering and Research Division
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess a PhD from an accredited university by the start date of the position, with additional requirements as listed.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Computing and Data (Stodden)
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.