At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- System Engineer / Senior System Engineer, Integrated Data and Database Systems -- search extended
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Blue Waters Project Office -- search extended
- Education and Training Coordinator, Blue Waters Project Office -- search extended
- Research Programmer, Scientific Software Applications Division
- System Engineer / Senior System Engineer, Scientific Computing Services Division
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineering and Research Division
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess a PhD from an accredited university by the start date of the position, with additional requirements as listed.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Advanced Reactors and Fuel Cycles/Data Exploration Lab
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.