At NCSA, teams of imaginative thinkers pursue innovative ideas. The center employs students, post-docs, and professionals from many fields: computer science and engineering, astronomy, new media and the arts, information science and IT, and more.
Full-time Academic Professional
Salaried positions. Applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with additional requirements as listed.
- Research Software and Computing Training Lead, Computational Science and Engineering
- Storage Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer, Storage Enabling Technologies Group – search extended
- Assistant Storage Engineer, Storage Enabling Technologies Group
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, CyberGIS Center – search extended
- Research Programmer / Senior Research Programmer, Cybersecurity Directorate
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineering and Research Division
Graduate Student Opportunity
Graduate students are welcome to submit their resumes at any time; we will keep your information on file and will consider you for future student openings.
- Graduate Student, Innovative Software and Data Analysis
NCSA-related Hiring Sources
- Faculty Position, Cyprus Institute
Learn about available undergraduate internships through NCSA's Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) program.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.