The Cybersecurity Division at NCSA is composed of researchers, developers, and specialists who work to advance the state of the art of cybersecurity, apply those advances to key science and engineering user communities, and protect NCSA's networks and substantial computing resources.
We are community-driven cybersecurity experts who enable security solutions for the cyberinfrastructure of our national science and engineering research communities. We are dedicated to:
- Ensuring the integrity and availability of NCSA digital assets
- Advancing applied cybersecurity research and anticipating future security trends and threats
- Building a more secure national cyberinfrastructure for our communities with other builders and operators by providing software, operational services, and training with expertise in:
- Identity management
- High-performance network security monitoring
- Outreach, awareness and training
- Security operations for an HPC environment
Security at NCSA
For more information, contact Adam Slagell, Cybersecurity and Networking Director.